Critical Pillars (1 Day)
This course provides entrepreneurial leaders and managers with a clear understanding of all the business components required to set up and manage a successful enterprise. Delegates are given an overview on the critical pillars required to build their end-to-end business framework.
It is a highly practical and interactive course, providing knowledge and skills any entrepreneurial leader or manager can apply immediately back in their workplace.
- Define the dynamics of Business Systems Thinking
- Connect the power of Vision, Values and Culture
- Analyse and interpret various Process Models
- Identify and evaluate People (stakeholders) externally and internally
- Deploy Resources effectively
- Assess performance for continuous improvement
Share this Course