Championship Teams (1 Day)
Harvard University has identified that having sound interpersonal skills contribute to 70% of people’s success. These skills directly influence the ability to get buy-in to collaborate with others to achieve performance outcomes.
This course provides delegates with the knowledge, skills and tools to be able to work effectively in a team. We teach them how to align everyone around a common purpose, maximising diverse strengths and abilities within any team.
Delegates participate and learn skills in a practical and interactive manner which are easily replicated within the workplace.
- Define the Components of a group versus a team
- Analyse the building Phases of their team
- Formulate strategies to build the team to full Engagement
- Developing a collaborative Team Culture
- Inter-personal Communication and dealing with Conflict
- Practical team experience
Share this Course