Persuasion (1 day)
The purpose of persuasion is to positively engage with a stakeholder to listen to an idea, agree to an appointment or invest in an action plan with a win-win result. This course provides delegates with skills and the confidence to persuade any stakeholder in a proactive, assertive manner.
It is a highly practical and interactive course, providing knowledge and skills an individual can apply immediately within their environment.
- Differentiate various persuasion Styles
- The Process of persuasion
- Analyse and interpret various Behavioural Strategies
- Plan for a successful persuasion meeting
- Resistance, Objections and Solutions
- Maximise effective Relationships
Share this Course