Problem Solving and Decision Making ( 1 Day )
Entrepreneurs have identified that critical thinking and creative solutions are key skills needed to achieve the right solution for the right problem. Solving problems involves more than making a simple decision and making the wrong decision can have far reaching consequences. In this course, a delegate will learn how to leverage creative thinking through triangulation to find different solutions to everyday problems to be able to make effective decisions.
This is a highly practical and interactive course, providing knowledge and skills any entrepreneurial leader or manager can apply immediately back in their workplace.
- Understanding Systems Thinking and Triangulation
- Enhancing Creativity and Innovation
- Steps to effective Problem Solving
- Identifying key Stakeholders for full engagement
- Assessing Real Case examples
- Rules of decision making
- Real case Practice and feedback
Share this Course