Effective Negotiation (2 Days)
Negotiation happens in the business world every day. From negotiating the best price for business cards, to signing a major deal with a client. The BusinessDictionary.com defines negotiation as “a bargaining (give and take) process between two or more parties (each with its own aims, needs and viewpoints) seeking to discover a common ground and reach an agreement to settle a matter of mutual concern or resolve a conflict.” Achieving the right outcome can make or break any business.
This is a highly practical and interactive course, providing knowledge and skills any entrepreneurial leader or manager can apply immediately back in their workplace.
- Differentiate between Selling and Negotiating
- Determining Mandates with clear boundaries
- Examine the negotiation Process
- Behavioural Analysis and Strategies
- Communication Techniques
- Real Case Skills Practice
Share this Course