Presentation Skills (2 Days)
Presenting information in a clear and succinct manner is a skill that enables an individual to get their message across, whether it is to inform, persuade or motivate. Delivering an inspiring and dynamic presentation requires working on the right things in the right way.
This course is highly practical, giving delegates both the knowledge and skills to be able to do clear presentations that get the desired effect.
- Differentiate specific Purposes for a presentation
- Examine Components of a presentation
- Engaging the audience with all 5 senses
- Dealing with difficult people
- Practical Skills Practice with evaluation and feedback
Share this Course